Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Blog

I am once again falling behind in my correspondence to others. Sigh! Letter writing to me is important. It is taking the time/effort to really show that you care about that individual. I try to use letter-writing as a way to accomplish what Gregory Boyd writes: "With every person we encounter, the only question that should be on our mind is, How can I, right here and right now, affirm the unsurpassable worth of this person for whom Christ died?"

Frequently, I become determined that I will write a letter a day or some other "goal", but life always intervene with something. This week is some cold bug which leaves me sitting around and reading or watching TV in evenings as I don't feel well enough to accomplish much.

For awhile now, I have considered creating a blog so that others can (if desired) keep up what is happening in my life since my writing is always lagging behind for some.

So, I am not sure how this will turn out. Hopefully, better than my web pages that I never updated after my first month. :) This blog will be a combination of updates to my family life and my journey through life working on becoming a better follower of Christ.

2 comments: